With Nighthawk discover the confidence of owning Dura-Core™ Rubber Tracks and Dura-Flex® Solid Tires. From the factory to the job site, we are committed to providing you with the best products, at the best value with impeccable performance.
We offer the industry’s leading warranty – so you Never Stop Moving.
Nighthawk Claim Procedure:
- All warranty claims must be submitted within thirty days of the date of failure.
- All warranty claims must be submitted with the following information:
- Invoice or receipt showing the original date of purchase,
- Number of service hours,
- Product serial number,
- Minimum of five pictures including one picture of the serial number, one picture of the entire product, and at a minimum, three pictures, of the reported failure.
- Untimely or incomplete warranty claims may be denied.
- Upon request, the product must be returned to Nighthawk.
- All warranty claims will be adjudicated within thirty days of receipt of the complete warranty claim.
For more information about our limited warranty or how to submit a warranty claim, please contact us at Nighthawk Warranty.