Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you acknowledge that Nighthawk Machinery LLC (“Nighthawk” or “us”) is the sole owner of all content contained on this website, and you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on this website (the “materials”) for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Nighthawk at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of the materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
THE MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. NIGHTHAWK MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS AND NEGATES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. FURTHER, NIGHTHAWK DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS CONCERNING THE ACCURACY, LIKELY RESULTS, OR RELIABILITY OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE OR OTHERWISE RELATING TO SUCH MATERIALS OR ON ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE.
In no event shall Nighthawk be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials, even if Nighthawk or a Nighthawk authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The materials appearing on this website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Nighthawk does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Nighthawk may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Nighthawk does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Nighthawk has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Nighthawk of the site. Use of any such linked website is at your own risk.
Nighthawk may revise these Website Terms and Conditions of Use any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Website Terms and Conditions of.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to this website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.